Angular Web Developer
JOB FUNCTION Angular Web Developer
LOCATION Headquarters:New York, NY,NY
This position can be in-office in NYC or remote work-from-home. Remote U.S. candidates are encouraged to apply.
AdThrive.com helps serious bloggers make more money with the ads on their site by acting as their trusted expert guide in the wild-west like world of online advertising. This means helping them figure out which ad placements to use, how to develop an ad strategy, and then actually installing that strategy for them. Through our work, we help the best creators and contributors on the web, people who have a passion for their craft (cooking, decorating, parenting, finance, investing) get to write about their passion and be paid to live their dream. We help bloggers leave their full-time jobs and stay home with their kids. We help struggling families pay their bills and find hope. We support the people who are creating the internet!
We are looking for an ambitious Web Developer to join our development team. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization looking for people who are able to have a big impact immediately. We’re looking for very smart, motivated people who get results and want to be part of something great.
- Deliver complete front end applications, following Angular best practices and conforming to the Angular style guide
- Write high performance code for both mobile and desktop environments
- Write tested, clean, and documented code that is easy to understand and maintain
- Review pull requests and provide constructive feedback
- Actively partner with back-end developers to enhance and integrate our API
- Cooperate with Product to define, estimate, and maintain projects
- 5+ years experience developing single page apps (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years experience working with Angular, and up to date with the latest version
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an agile team
- Good communication skills
A competitive base salary will be offered. In addition we offer health/dental/vision benefits, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/personal time, and many perks.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via #