Contract Lead/Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (2-3 months)
JOB FUNCTION Contract Lead/Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (2-3 months)
COMPANY Bit Zesty
As a Contract Lead Ruby on Rails Developer at Bit Zesty you will be working alongside the product management and UX design teams to make the products we build rock-solid and scalable.
- Take wireframes/mockups and user stories and build systems that meet the requirements
- Create user-friendly web app interfaces by working closely with UX designers and front-end developers
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Devops: improve automation of the software development process.
- Identify performance issues and bugs, and provide solutions to these problems.
- Work with other team members to ensure we are building the right product
- Participate in code reviews
- Pair-program with other developers or discuss possible technical architectures
- Contribute to creating a culture of writing excellent software
- 4+ years experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails
- Expert in HTML, CSS & JS
- Excellent knowledge of SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB/CouchDB/ElasticSearch)
- Passion for good user experience
- Passion for technology
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- A friendly, open-minded and collaborative team working closely with the CTO
- Autonomy, we don’t micromanage our teams
- Challenging environment – you will be working on new complex projects
- Day rate dependent on experience (200-300 EU
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://bit-zesty.workable.com/jobs/721094/candidates/new