JOB FUNCTION Conversion Optimization Strategist (Freelance Position)
Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization, and marketing agency in Philadelphia. We’re looking for a Freelance Senior Conversion Optimization Strategist, who lives and breathes eCommerce and conversion optimization, to lead and spearhead our conversion optimization department.
Our Senior Conversion Optimization Strategist will focus on continuously making an impact on our clients by overseeing, optimizing, and growing the results of our eCommerce clients’ conversion rate, revenue per visitor, and average order value. Your goal is to deliver results to the client and make a positive impact on their top and bottom line of their business. In this role, you will analyze eCommerce websites using qualitative and quantitative tools to identify potential conversion optimization tests.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and discover opportunities in Google analytics
- Perform regular data analysis, visualization and reporting
- Guide the overall eCommerce customer experience
- User experience analysis,research and UX audits
- Understanding and creating customer personas around test cases
- Be the point person for identifying and resolving conversion issues
- Follow a data driven strategy through the creation of UX road maps
- Ongoing A/B testing and personalization
- Create presentations that will communicate your ideas on how the tests will work, backed up by data collected, and describe how they will be displayed using wireframes. Once approved, you will develop a strategic roadmap to execute conversion optimization and personalization experiences.
- Work with developers to set up these experiments in tools such as Dynamic Yield, Hi Conversion, and HotJar. Once a test is completed, you will analyze the metrics and deliver a results report.
To be Successful in this Role, you’ll:
- You are data-driven and a problem solver.
- Self-motivated, natural leader, well organized and able to manage your time
- Conversion optimization for enterprise eCommerce companies. You should have Senior experience and understand the general concepts of how the conversion optimization process work. This includes setting up experiments using conversion testing tools and analyzing the results.
- Creative thinker and problem solver. While strategizing the conversion projects, you will bring ideas to the table and present them to the client.
- Work well with clients while being open to criticism and client feedback. Ability to stay positive throughout the project.
- Agency experience managing and growing long-term client relationships.
You’ll have the following Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, eCommerce, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- Experience in eCommerce strategy or technical management
- Have 5+ years working in Conversion Optimization – having completed qualitative research, analytics, A/B testing and a understanding of personalization concepts.
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Have proven leadership skills along with experience in managing direct reports and training development team
- Recommended having knowledge of direct response design and copywriting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with other conversion testing and personalization like Optimizely, Dynamic Yield, or Nosto
- Experience using qualitative tools like UserTesting, Validately, UsabilityHub, Hotjar, FullStory or ClickTale
Bonus Points if you have:
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via #
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
May. 13th | Toggl
Talent Operations Specialist
May. 13th | causaLens
Customer Success Manager
May. 13th | Rejoiner