Elixir or Erlang Developer for Paybear
JOB FUNCTION Elixir or Erlang Developer for Paybear
- Write reusable, testable and sustainable code for Paybear products and services.
- Collaborate with and support both the DevOps and Frontend teams.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with Elixir and/or Erlang and OTP, or 5+ years of production experience in languages and platforms such as Scala, Clojure, Python, Java and C#.
- Ability to write clean, documented, production-ready code. Sloppy coders need not apply!
- Self-motivated and comfortable as part of a fully remote team.
- Thorough knowledge of Git and Docker.
- Proven experience with MongoDB.
- Familiarity with cloud services such as Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- At home in the bowels of blockchain: you understand blockchain tech on an instinctual level and have experience working with it.
- Experience with Plug, Ecto, OTP.
- Experience with Node.js.
- You’ve previously worked as part of a remote team.
- 40 hours/week.
- Open to contract work.
- From 30 USD / hour.
- Time tracking through Hubstaff.com.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://angel.co/paybear/jobs