Full-Stack React Native Developer
JOB FUNCTION Full-Stack React Native Developer
LOCATION Headquarters:Little Rock, AR,USA
Required Skills and Experiences
- Full stack mobile development – capable of working front-end & back-end.
- Solid React Native experience.
- Strong REST API development experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Experience with cross-platform compatibility, testing and performance optimization.
- Sound knowledge of responsive coding techniques.
- People skills pay the bills.
- Ability and willingness to jump into a brand new development stack with a smile.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to follow through.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- A love of Open Source software.
- Pixel-level perfection when implementing designs created by your team.
- PHP/ Laravel experience a plus
- Native iOS, Android, or Ionic experience a plus
- Dev Ops/Server experience or interest is also a big plus
- We’re cool with a qualified candidate working remotely.
- We are looking for someone within the United States.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holiday time off.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Stipend to attend an annual professional conference.
- Annual company retreat (good times, not boring stuff).
- Annual company conference (again, good times, not boring stuff).
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://few.io/careers/