Senior PHP Developer
JOB FUNCTION Senior PHP Developer
- Maintain and develop new features into our platforms
- Refactor and improve our existing applications through DDD.
- Write tests of your own code through unit tests, integration tests
- Be involved on the different phases of the software lifecycle.
- 5 years of professional experience with PHP
- Expert level at least with one of the major PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Zend, Laravel,…)
- Strong OOD
- Proficient in SQL
- Fluent english
- DDD expertise
- 100% remote. Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your own schedule.
- Paid laptop
- Yearly paid holidays + national holidays of your country
- Company retreats
- Coworking allowance
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://www.ipresence.ca/hiring/
You may also be interested in these jobs below