Software Engineer – Integrations (Remote, Contract)
JOB FUNCTION Software Engineer – Integrations (Remote, Contract)
LOCATION Headquarters:Atlanta, GA,USA
Cinchapi is seeking a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our Integrations team. In this role, you’ll work directly with our customers to solve challenging problems using our software platforms.
As a Software Engineer on the Integrations team, you’ll deploy Cinchapi’s technology to meet customer needs, build integrations with third party systems and solicit constant feedback from customers to improve our products with rapid iteration cycles.
This is a full-time contract position that initially pays between $35-$40 per hour.
Technologies we use
- Core Cinchapi platforms and products provide the foundation for customer deployments.
- Java for backend services.
- VueJS and D3 for frontend applications.
- Docker, Google Cloud and AWS for infrastructure.
What you’ll do
- Build custom frontend and backend software that use core Cinchapi platforms for data integration, storage and analytics.
- Build ad-hoc APIs and integrations to connect various 3rd party systems with Cinchapi and each other.
- Use machine learning to create algorithms that provide functionality like intelligent matching and smart recommendations.
- Make enhancements and bug fixes to core Cinchapi platforms to better solve common customer problems.
What we’re looking for
- Intermediate experience with Java and the JVM.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience working with SQL databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Docker or containerization, in general.
- Comfort with Bash and the Linux command line (i.e. a knack for creating shell scripts to automate system administration tasks).
- A familiarity with ConcourseDB, Cinchapi’s open-source distributed database warehouse for transactions, search and analytics across time.
- A demonstrated understanding of various challenges associated with distributed systems at scale and experience overcoming them.
- Previous interfacing directly with customers (technical and non-technical)
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Understanding of the CAP theorem.
- Knowledge of database internals and appreciation for the inner-workings of complex storage systems.
- A history of contributing to open source projects.
Cinchapi is a venture-funded technology startup on a mission to make data make sense. We give enterprise companies real-time data insights with the power to act when it matters. The Cinchapi Data Platform is the world’s first code-free system for data discovery, analytics and automation powered by machine learning.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://angel.co/cinchapi
You may also be interested in these jobs below
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate
May. 21st | Jilt
FTP and SFTP Server Developer (Java)
May. 17th | Action Verb