Software Engineering Manager
JOB FUNCTION Software Engineering Manager
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 6.4 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
- Lead team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Enforce and improve organizational development standards and best practices
- Maintain and develop new features into our platforms.
- Be involved on the different phases of the software lifecycle.
- Hands on Team Leader
- 8+ years of professional experience with PHP
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering leading/management position
- Working knowledge of management techniques and strategies
- Deep understanding of multiple technologies used within the industry – the more the better
- Strong architectural skills
- Fluent English
- 100% Remote working.
- Co-Working Allowance
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://www.ipresence.ca/hiring/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate
May. 21st | Jilt