Solutions Architect – C/Python/React
JOB FUNCTION Solutions Architect – C/Python/React
COMPANY Analytics Fire
LOCATION Headquarters:Palo Alto, CA,NORTHAMERICA
- (a) Represent Analytics Fire software engineering teams in client-facing interactions (and sometimes interactions with potential clients)
- (b) Technical writing responsibilities such as documenting requirements, project plans, system architecture, etc.
- (c) Making meaningful contributions to the execution of complex software projects.
- Back-end: Ruby / Python / Node.js
- Embedded: Embedded Linux, Yocto, C, MQTT
- CV: OpenCV, PCL, object identification and tracking
- ML: TensorFlow, OpenCV, adaptive parametric modeling, ADTs, N-Dimensional Transforms
- Modern software techniques: RESTful APIs, SOA, PaaS, etc
- Agile collaboration and DevOps tools: Github, Trello, Slack, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, etc
- Other technologies we are currently building with: AWS, GCP, Salesforce platform, ARKit
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years relevant hands-on experience as an embedded Software Engineer, full stack Software Engineer, or Data Engineer, ideally within a commercial startup environment.
- Fluency around current modern best practices around software development, data engineering, and DevOps.
- Soft skills necessary to navigate and negotiate with multiple teams, both internal and external to Analytics Fire.
- Ability and willingness to familiarize yourself with our technical stack.
- Superior organization and detail orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to design, document, and evangelize new engineering processes to meet evolving organizational requirements.
- Former work experience or training as a technical Program Management.
- Deep technical experience with C, Python, or ReactJS
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in these jobs below