QA Automation Engineer
JOB FUNCTION QA Automation Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:NYC & Milwaukee,USA
- Build and implement automated UI tests with our custom WebdriverIO framework.
- Provide manual testing support, when needed.
- Contribute to our internal frameworks for UI/API/Mobile/Performance testing.
- 5+ years with both manual and automation development, at least 3 years in automation.
- Previous experience building an automation framework from scratch.
- Experience with any Webdriver-based UI framework (WebdriverIO, Nightwatch, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven, can work independently.
- Experience with automated API testing.
- Experience with performance testing.
- Experience with mobile automation, specifically Appium.
- Remote. Travel to NYC 2-3 times per year, covered by Maticon.
- 1 Year with possible extensions.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in these jobs below