Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
JOB FUNCTION Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
- Form part of the paid team and work together across AdWords, Facebook, and DoubleClick, on a global scale
- Manage, improve and scale campaigns, its structure, keywords, ads and landing pages while maintaining a healthy ROI, so that we can reach more of our ideal users over time.
- Have ownership of budgets, strategy development and execution, of paid search, paid social and DoubleClick related campaigns.
- Create campaigns that are aligned with our user journey.
- Write, test and iterate ads and coordinate with the team to develop ad visuals and landing pages to improve overall ROI.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all campaigns.
- Research potential further channels to test.
- Provide the reporting capabilities we need to ensure we’re moving in the right direction throughout our activity.
- Be part of building up our programmatic efforts using DoubleClick.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €45,000 to €65,000, annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to our new team member will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other new team members will join as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- You have a background of running large search campaigns, ideally for a fast-growing business or agency.
- Have a mindset of putting customers first. There is no point doing search unless you understand how you’re helping the end-user.
- You’re an Excel expert that’s comfortable with complex reports, pivot tables and not afraid of spending time in your spreadsheets.
- You live and breath campaign performance data and know exactly what levers to pull when optimising a campaign against specific KPIs.
- You enjoy contributing to a thoughtful, collaborative and fun team-based environment.
- Desire to work in a caring, transparent, and giving work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/support-hero-americas/
You may also be interested in these jobs below