Full Time PPC Specialist
JOB FUNCTION Full Time PPC Specialist
As a PPC specialist, you’ll be responsible for creating, managing and optimizing ad campaigns across multiple platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Quora Ads, and others. In addition, you’ll be responsible for compiling monthly reports on campaign performance.
This is a full-time, remote position. The position requires your own computer, a solid internet connection, and flexibility. We do not believe in needless meetings or exhausting reports. This position requires solid time management skills, self-direction, and a good work ethic.
You should expect an initial paid three-month trial & training period, and be willing to learn techniques and strategies for managing effective ad campaigns. Salary commensurate with experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Love of research and data
- Ability to be coached and trained in SEM strategies and skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with major online ad channels, Google Ads and Bing Ads specifically
- Familiarity with website traffic and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Basic keyword research
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via email@example.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below