Account Performance Analyst
JOB FUNCTION Account Performance Analyst
LOCATION Headquarters:New York,USA
AdThrive.com helps serious bloggers make more money with the ads on their site by acting as their trusted expert guide in the wild-west like world of online advertising. This means helping them figure out which ad placements to use, how to develop an ad strategy, and then actually installing that strategy for them. Through our work, we’re help the best creators and contributors on the web, people who have a passion for their craft (cooking, decorating, parenting, finance, investing), get to write about their passion and be paid to live their dream. We help bloggers leave their full-time jobs and stay home with their kids. We help struggling families pay their bills and find hope. We support the people who are creating the internet!
As Performance Analyst, you’re the kind of person who is passionate about helping people. It shapes your worldview. Perhaps you’re already active in helping people online through the WordPress.com or WordPress.org forums, or contribute to other online communities like GitHub, StackOverflow, StudioPress, etc. The thought of helping families earn enough money for one parent to stay home or to cover their mortgage gives you goosebumps.
We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to connect with creative publishers and get the job done for them. We do this through listening to their needs, understanding their goals, and then guiding them to the best outcome through the use of the advertising strategies we have mastered over time. We’re looking for fast-learning, creative, technically minded team members with a heart to serve the best content creators on the web.
Day in the Life:
- Crafting thoughtful, personal responses to client questions in our support system (Zendesk)
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems on client websites related to ad performance
- Analyzing ad layouts and earnings
Making recommendations for improvements in ad layouts
- Being an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack, G Suite, Zoom, Zendesk, Appear.in and more
- Understanding the needs of online publishers and crafting unique solutions to best serve their goals
- Building on our community of support, knowledge, documentation, and resources to help our team serve our publishers
- Working to understand a new development in the community/industry, overcoming new obstacles, and embracing a fast-paced virtual work environment
You’ll do well if you have:
- Patience, grace, a sense of humor, and some moderate GIF sharing abilities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- A knack for taking raw data and making it understandable
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- A desire to make everything you touch better
- Genuine desire to help others solve problems and succeed
- High level of comfort working in a fast paced environment
2+ years in a data analyst role or similar position
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Critical thinking and ability to “see the trees and the forest”
- Always focused on improving the process
- Strong Written Communication (web-based copy, preferred)
- Superb attention to detail
- Familiarity with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Commitment to AdThrive’s Mission Statementz
A competitive base salary will be offered. In addition we offer health/dental/vision benefits, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/personal time, and many perks.
CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via #
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!