Accounts Support Specialist
JOB FUNCTION Accounts Support Specialist
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,EUROPE
- When GitHub users have questions, they email support. We help people as quickly and awesomely as possible. Our Account Support team handle passwords, email verification, billing, legal, spam and abuse, account lockouts, fraud, and helping people choose plans. This requires a logical brain and a spidey sense for solving problems.
- The most important characteristic of our support team is that we love helping developers. GitHub is a place for people to work better, together. Our job is to help. Support treats users the way we’d want someone to treat our friends.
- Our support teammates have excellent writing chops: stellar grammar, charming written personality, and the ability to explain complicated things simply. We measure our success in swiftness, accuracy, and clarity.
- Developers: this probably isn’t the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link. Thanks!
- Stellar English and grammar skills
- Excellent problem solving skills – you might not know all of the answers, but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- A strong sense of empathy and the ability to advocate for others
- Prior customer support experience
- Technical experience (QA, documentation, elaborate boardgames)
- A unique writing style and voice
- Experience working remotely
- Previous work with GitHub and/or developers
- Knowledge of banking or online payment systems
- Experience supporting web apps
Who We Are:
What We Value:
Why You Should Join:
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://github.com/about/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below