X-Mode Social, Inc.
JOB FUNCTION Android Engineer
COMPANY X-Mode Social, Inc.
LOCATION Headquarters:Reston, VA,United States
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with our Lead Android Engineer to provide technical design and delivery of new social and location-based mobile applications
- Maintain and optimize SDK performance (especially related to battery life, memory, and cell data consumption)
- Troubleshoot issues with partners integrating the X-Mode SDK into their Android apps
- Interface with back-end services
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations teams to understand needs for new apps and build to their requirements.
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- 4+ years of experience working as an Android Engineer
- At least 1 year of Back-End experience (We use AWS, Spark, Scala)
- 1+ years of experience with Kotlin
- Published and supported 1-2 apps in the Google Play Store
- Experience working with XML and UX designers to hone features and applications
- Experience with Google’s Firebase and familiarity with Python
- Familiar with distributing a beta app through Crashlytics or Google Play Developer Console
- Prior experience with providing SDKs that other developers have used in their applications, especially with SDKs collecting location data
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 15 Days of PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Lunch provided 2x a week
- Snacks, snacks, snacks!
- Casual dress code
- Free Parking on-site
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://xmode.io/
You may also be interested in these jobs below