Associate Project Manager
JOB FUNCTION Associate Project Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:New York, NY,New York City or remote U.S.
This position can be in-office in NYC or remote work-from-home. Remote U.S. candidates are encouraged to apply.
Are you a self-starter with a positive, can-do, attitude? Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills? Are you unafraid to have positive but frank conversations to resolve project and priority conflicts? Do you have a background in a technical environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
We seek an extremely organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated person to assist in the facilitation of projects that span across Technology, Product Management, Monetization, and Publisher Experience teams and grow as a project manager with CafeMedia/AdThrive.
- Work closely with a Sr PM in proactively driving projects forward in waterfall and agile methodologies and assist in all areas of project management including :
- Collaborate with product, business, engineering, and other stakeholders to prioritize, scope, and execute resource plan and development schedules
- Serve as a point of contact for internal technology teams including product, engineering, and data services
- Manage risks and changes for ongoing projects
- Follow-up on action items from meetings and document decisions and outcomes.
- Assist in removing roadblocks, resolving questions, and ensuring team members have what they need to drive projects forward in a timely manner
- Schedule, organize, track, and report on project progress.
- Facilitate excellent communication across teams: enhance the visibility of project status and progress across the business, facilitating cross-functional communication & alignment, assist project teams in inspecting the ‘why’ of the work and ensure clarity across the project team
- Use technical acumen to provide alternatives and support team in technical issue resolution.
- Participate in managing company-wide quarterly objectives.
- Assist teams with agile process management.
- Assist in identifying process gaps or value adds in project and agile processes
- 3-5 years of experience in an internet tech business environment
- Excellent track record of establishing and fostering strong internal business relationships
- Experience in digital media, advertising, and technology/internet business a plus
- Comfortable working with diverse, and geographically dispersed, teams under high pressure and tight timelines
- Extremely organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to influence others effectively and build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong business writing, meeting productivity, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical/technical skills
- JIRA and Confluence experience a plus – ability to pick up new tools quickly a must.
- Experience in flowcharting/process mapping, data mining, BI or analytical tools a plus
A competitive base salary will be offered. In addition, we offer health/dental/vision benefits, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/personal time, and many perks.
CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via #
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate