Back-end API Development Lead
JOB FUNCTION Back-end API Development Lead
LOCATION Headquarters:Minneapolis, MN ,USA
- Collaborating on small, empowered teams to help discover and understand market and customer problems.
- Regularly interacting with customers about their problems and needs.
- Writing robust, well-tested code, ensuring that the team has the confidence to make changes and iterate quickly.
- Building fault-tolerant and highly-available systems to support the exponential growth of our API.
- Creating a dynamic billing engine on top of Stripe (we want to be able to customize plans, pricing, and billing methods to experiment rapidly with multiple ways to charge for the Nomics API).
- Supporting our front-end team in building a self-service account and key management front-end for customers to sign up and use the API.
- Owning many aspects of our API customers’ experience.
- 3+ years web application development
- 1+ years working on billing systems
- Autonomous, organized, and disciplined technical leader
- Strong communication, planning, and estimation skills
- Dedication to honesty, transparency, and kindness
- Automated testing as part of your development workflow
- Node JS HTTP APIs
- Cassandra or PostgreSQL
- Communication – You are concise and articulate in speech and writing. You listen well and seek to understand before reacting. You maintain calm poise in stressful situations to draw out the clearest thinking. You provide candid feedback to colleagues. You can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do.
- Creativity – You create useful new ideas. You minimize complexity and find time to simplify. You re-conceptualize issues to discover solutions to hard problems. You welcome change.
- Judgment – You identify root causes, and go beyond treating symptoms. You challenge assumptions and strive to propose solutions when practical. You make wise decisions despite ambiguity and use data to inform your intuition. You think strategically and make decisions based on the long term. You define your desired goals and work backward from there.
- Integrity – You are known for candor, authenticity, transparency, and being non-political. You only say things about fellow employees that you say to their face. You admit mistakes and apologize freely and openly. You treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://nomics.breezy.hr
You may also be interested in these jobs below