Back-end Drupal 7/8 Developer
JOB FUNCTION Back-end Drupal 7/8 Developer
COMPANY Interpersonal Frequency
LOCATION Headquarters:McLean, Virginia,North America
Interpersonal Frequency (I.F.) is seeking a Back-end Drupal 7/8 Developer to add to our growing team.
Who you are:
- You’re a professional Back-end Drupal Developer who can help create straightforward user experiences, design beautiful, custom websites, and develop modules.
- You’re an expert developer who adheres to Drupal standard practices, and has expertise in scaling systems and solving complex problems.
- You bring both creativity and maturity to your work: you’re a self-starter who can jump in quickly and can manage your own time effectively in a remote work environment.
- You’re a team player who loves technology, communicates clearly (verbally and in writing), learns quickly and always carefully unit tests code before hand off.
- You’re skilled at and experienced with collaborating effectively with remote colleagues while working from home.
- Computer Science BS, related degree or 4+ years in the field
- Advanced skills in Drupal 7/8 customization including expertise in Drupal’s API and hooks
- Expert PHP7 developer, familiar with the latest features of PHP 7
- Ability to read and understand concepts from user stories, comps and wireframes
- Ability to interact with clients, both technical and non-technical
- Experience building and consuming modern Web Services
- Familiar with source control principles of Git or similar
- Experience with SASS, Zurb Foundation/ Twitter Bootstrap
- Expertise in Modern database development (MySQL/MariaDB)
- Experience building sites that scale properly with demand in virtualized environments
- Drupal caching implementation and optimization experience
- Knowledge of Responsive Design Patterns
- Experience implementing/integrating with single sign on (SSO)
- Experience with search integration (SOLR, Google Search Appliance, etc.)
- Drupal 8 or Symfony2 framework
- Experience working with a DevOps Team
- Experience mentoring colleagues
Why work with us?
- Fun, cutting edge remote work environment – ever changing, always a chat away from team members
- Your work directly impacts the lives of millions of Americans every day
- Healthcare, and Dental/Vision/Life/Disability plans
- Unlimited vacation, and a flexible schedule
- Work in a mostly virtual environment or a coworking location. If you work virtually, be prepared to travel once a quarter for face-to-face with the team
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://ifsight.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below