The Business Data Analyst I provides support in collecting and organizing information required for preparation of user manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Edits functional descriptions, system specifications, user manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
• Provides support in performing financial and administrative tasks.
• Under general supervision, is responsible for preparing and/or maintaining systems, programming and operations documentation, procedures and methods.
• Maintains a current internal documentation library.
• Provides or coordinates special documentation services as required.
• Two (2) years relevant Experience
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
• Specialized experience in assembling technical documents and providing detailed analysis of various business system functions.
• Must have experience in working with:
o DoD Lifecycle Management
o DoD 5000.1, 5000.2 and Guidebook
• Must have experience with the following programs:
o MS Suite
o Project Management
o Power Point
• Must possess an IT-III security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with written Inquiries (NACI)