Business Development Representative – North America
JOB FUNCTION Business Development Representative – North America
LOCATION Headquarters:Sydney HQ, remote role,North America (or similar time zones)
- You will help new Qwilr trial users have an excellent first experience, reaching out to them quickly, and offering friendly and helpful advice and guidance.
- It will be your job to help them understand Qwilr, remove any early roadblocks and ultimately help them quickly get real value from our product. Trial users that have the potential to be large Qwilr customers will be shared with the local Account Executives – smaller trial users who would make great Qwilr customers will be yours to close.
What we’re looking for:
Still not sure what to highlight in your application?
- 1-4 years of work experience (we’re looking for people early in their careers)
- Past experience dealing with a high volume of customers on a daily basis
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales capacity
- We love numbers, so feel free to include activity targets or sales targets/ achievements in previous roles.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://jobs.qwilr.com/o/account-executive-north-america
You may also be interested in these jobs below