Business Intelligence Analyst
JOB FUNCTION Business Intelligence Analyst
LOCATION Headquarters:New York, NY,USA
CafeMedia is looking for a proactive BI Analyst to join our team. The BI Analyst will work with the Business Intelligence team providing solutions to groups across the company. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving, growing company.
- Design and plan BI solutions, as well as debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions.
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Form productive relationships with internal customers by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively.
- Provide accurate and timely answers to routine questions from customers.
- Act as the first line of support for data questions and issues and strive to become data subject matter expert for the company.
- Responsible for programs that are accurate, efficient and well documented.
- Work collaboratively with peers to develop quality protocols, schema, and reports per agreed timelines.
- Participate on project teams.
- Responsible for writing fundamental documentation in a clear, concise manner, adhering to standards.
- Experience with programming in SQL required
- R, SAS, Python, or equivalent programming languages preferred
- Experience with Looker or similar data visualization tools a bonus
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Strong understanding of online media industry preferred
- 3 – 5 years related experience
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via #
You may also be interested in these jobs below