Gannett | USA Today Network
CI/CD Infrastructure Developer
JOB FUNCTION CI/CD Infrastructure Developer
COMPANY Gannett | USA Today Network
LOCATION Headquarters:Mclean, Virginia,USA
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve CI/CD cloud infrastructure
- Create and maintain deployment pipelines by working with software development teams to automate the build, testing, and deployments using Platform Engineering tools
- Building and deploying immutable infrastructure and components
- Working in both containerized as well as non-containerized environments
- Bring a passion for staying on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies
- You’ll build, and maintain key shared CI/CD infrastructure technologies listed below.
- Expect to know or to learn Go. Using it to build and maintain tools that make our process more efficient, simpler, and faster.
- You’ll develop monitors and build alerts around error conditions and performance. You’ll seek root causes should problems arise.
- Works with minimal supervision
- Utilizes resources efficiently to resolve complex issues
- Works with leadership to identify and revise approaches
- Able to work on multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Professional curiosity that leads the team member to learn more and try new approaches or technology
- Works hand in hand with the development team.
- Develop flow charts, mind mapping, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Troubleshoot and debug application failures.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Scripting with Golang, Groovy, and Ruby
- Cloud Services Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Scalr
- Docker and Kubernetes
- HashiCorp Vault
- Continuous Integration and Delivery with Jenkins and Concourse
- Artifact Repo Management with Artifactory
- Log Management with New Relic
- 80% Development
- 10% Documentation/Presentation
- 10% Training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience leading and managing a project.
- 4+ years of experience with deploying to AWS Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, and other clouds.
- 4+ years experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Drone, Concourse, etc.
- 4+ years experience in Linux systems administration
- Expertise in at least one scripting/programming language.
- Experience with server management and deploying applications.
- Have used source control (github/gitlab) to manage code.
- Experience with deploying and scaling stateless web applications to the cloud.
- Proficiency in configuration management.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Docker.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in these jobs below