Client Support – Communications Strategist
JOB FUNCTION Client Support – Communications Strategist
LOCATION Headquarters:New York, NY,New York, NY
- Responsible for building and maintaining awesome relationships with clients through written communication
- Drafting up stellar blog & social media posts that will be widely read and shared with publishers
- Refining other drafts into pure gold
- Crafting thoughtful, personal responses to client questions in our support system (Zendesk)
- Analyzing ad layouts and earnings
- Administrative/data entry tasks
- Being an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack, G Suite, Zoom, Zendesk, Appear.in and more
- Communicating complex concepts simply and creatively
- Organizing data to find solutions
- Analytical decision making and problem solving
- Patience, grace, a sense of humor, and some moderate GIF sharing abilities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- A desire to make everything you touch better
- Genuine desire to help others solve problems and succeed
- High level of comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Creativity in your veins
- A willingness to learn new things and adapt to change
- Familiarity with current blogging trends and insights
- 1+ years of WordPress or equivalent blogging experience
- Strong written communication skills
- Understanding of people – what makes them tick, picking up what they mean even if it’s different than what they said, etc.
- Data comparison/analysis and high levels of comfort with spreadsheets
- Working understanding of Blogging & SEO
- Commitment to AdThrive’s Mission Statement
- Share an example of your writing somewhere online – your own blog, an article you’ve written for another site, etc.,
- Have you ever participated in an amazing customer support team? Tell us more about that and what made it so memorable?
- Are you driven to learn new things? Tell us about an accomplishment in your life that you’re proud of, or the last time you learned something new.
- Pick one company that you feel represents the best customer service you’ve ever experienced and explain why you chose them.
- Show off your creativity in some way (yep, we’re keeping this vague on purpose)!
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via #
You may also be interested in these jobs below