JOB FUNCTION Communications Designer
COMPANY Mixmax, Inc.
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco,North America
What’s the opportunity?
As a designer-founded company, our highest priority is an extraordinary customer experience. To support our love for stellar customer experiences, we’re looking for an empathetic, visionary, and enthusiastic designer to express our company brand. You will be our first communications designer and will have a rare opportunity to cultivate our company’s design patterns, culture, and process. You will work on challenging projects that stretch your creativity, ingenuity, and resourcefulness.
What will I be doing?
- You will work closely with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to express our brand beautifully across digital and print experiences
- You will evolve our brand style guidelines to ensure consistency across all communications
- You will create and manage asset libraries for reusable, systematic design
What skills do I need?
Your exact education and experience do not matter, and we encourage you to apply if you have all or most of the following skills and background:
- You are a well-rounded and precise visual designer, who’s just as enthusiastic about em dashes and corner radii as Pantone swatches and paper stock
- You have 3+ years of design experience working at an agency or in-house
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing brand experiences across print and web, with an emphasis on typography and page layout
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable with basic HTML and CSS
- You can juggle multiple projects and efficiently deliver amazing work on time
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://mixmax.com/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate