JOB FUNCTION Content Analyst
An ideal Content Analyst at Animalz:
- has a track record of writing that distills complex problems into simple frameworks clearly and succinctly.
- is interested in turning the thoughts and ideas of leaders in tech into compelling content
- has a demonstrated interest in tech/SaaS/startups/business, and wants to learn more
- is a rigorous researcher and uses books not just articles to understand a topic
- has the capacity to learn rapidly across topics and industries.
- has spent time honing their craft
- is interested in learning about content marketing
We’re a remote team with a home base in NYC and team members scattered around the world. We have an eclectic team of scientists, journalists, operations folks, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
About the Position:
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) remote position. Although we applaud and encourage pursuing your passion projects, we want to clarify that this is NOT a freelance/part-time position you can do in tandem with other major professional endeavors
- Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- Health insurance for both US and international team members, covering 80% of the premium for health and 99% for vision and dental
- 20 paid days off per year
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Monthly health and wellness stipend (for gym subscription or other physical activity)
- Monthly team lunch stipend to enjoy lunch with a friend or coworker
- Learning opportunities through internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://animalz.breezy.hr/p/890c4d42e71401-content-manager?source=weworkremotely
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate