Content Marketing Editor
JOB FUNCTION Content Marketing Editor
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote Worldwide,Remote Worldwide
- has a proven track record of successful writing & editing for the Animalz is a content marketing agency that strives to create the best content on the web. We help companies—particularly B2B SaaS businesses—grow by producing high quality, strategic content that their audience loves.
- Must be located in the Americas for timezone considerations (US, Canada, South America)
- Strong writing and editing ability
- Mastery of on-page SEO and how to apply to each piece of content to provide guidance for writers
- Understand what makes a good content strategy and how to edit content to perform towards it
- Enjoy helping writers improve their craft and can elevate their content to the highest quality.
- You’ve worked directly with customers and understand the basics for handling that relationship
- You have a good basic understanding of how content marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media function, how they can work together to get results, and the different writing/stylistic requirements of each.
- Strong interest in the tech/SaaS field and a thorough knowledge of the top content and thought leadership in the field
- You are located in North or South America. For this role, it’s critical to work hours that overlap with both Eastern and Pacific US time zones to support our writers.
- Edit ~15 B2B articles and outlines per week (~1,500 words each), ensuring they comply with the customer strategy and optimizing them for performance
- Compose, revise and deliver 1 B2B blog posts per week (~1,500 words each)
- Educate our writers around good content in both form/structure and technical aspects (like SEO)
- Provide support and constructive feedback to writers to help them improve their craft
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with contract. Although we applaud and encourage pursuing your passion projects, we want to make it clear that this is not a freelance/part-time position you can do in tandem with other major professional endeavors
- Work from anywhere you like
- Health insurance for both US and international team members with 80% premium coverage and 100% of vision and dental
- 20 paid days off per year
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Monthly health and wellness stipend (for gym subscription or other physical activity)
- Monthly team lunch stipend to enjoy lunch with a friend or coworker
- Learning opportunities through internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://animalz.breezy.hr/p/890c4d42e71401-content-manager?source=weworkremotely
You may also be interested in these jobs below