Content Marketing Manager
JOB FUNCTION Content Marketing Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote, USA,Remote, USA
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
Our sales tax blog is the most visited and read sales tax blog on the internet and we’re looking for a hungry content marketer to join our team to help take our content to the next level.
- Demonstrate your ability to plan, execute and deliver a content-marketing strategy to support the team’s goals
- Keep up with sales tax current industry trends to ensure we are the best resource in sales tax on the internet
- Create simplified, well-researched, content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels. (Deliverables to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, customer newsletter, and other content as needed)
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and customers to produce high quality, on-brand, joint content programs to drive leads for the business
- Own and moderate our sales tax communities on social media (Facebook, YouTube). Develop engaging social media campaigns that can grow social following, and drive engagement, leads, etc
- Live by the Metrics! Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI. Implement new tools and processes for measurement of content effectiveness where needed
- Organize, produce, and deliver compelling video customer testimonial/case studies to drive conversion
- Lead with an editorial mindset that understands our target audience and how to speak to them
- Bring a creative and open mind to the team and be ready to hit the ground running
- Must be willing to travel and attend in-person trade-shows and events
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, zoom, email, etc)
- This is not an entry level position. You’re an experienced Content Marketing Manager of 3+ years.
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we’ll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.taxjar.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below