JOB FUNCTION Content Strategist
LOCATION Headquarters:Helsinki, Finland ,Finland
- Develop and manage a content calendar aimed at growing awareness of Leadfeeder, increasing traffic to the website and supporting marketing acquisition goals.
- Analyze what content is driving traffic increases to help us meet our acquisition goals and make proactive decisions on what content we should be creating.
- Manage the planning of current content production, focusing on the blog at first, and expanding to other types of content later.
- Refine Leadfeeder’s editorial style and work with other writers to deliver a consistent voice to users.
- Ensure SEO is taken into consideration at the beginning of the content planning and creation process, with the aim of producing content that can attract high-quality links and traffic at scale.
- Own KPIs and regularly report on the success of content initiatives. Use findings to continue to iterate and improve content strategy.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://leadfeeder.workable.com/jobs/393557/candidates/new
You may also be interested in these jobs below