Contract Web Developer (Shopify and/or WordPress)
JOB FUNCTION Contract Web Developer (Shopify and/or WordPress)
LOCATION Headquarters:New York, NY,AMERICANS
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Prior experience in working with an agency
- Advanced front-end development experience, taking designs and making cross-browser-compatible, responsive, accessible websites
- Experience building custom backend solutions or integrations for WordPress and/or Shopify
- Familiar with WordPress and/or Shopify information architectures and template systems.
- Familiar with WordPress’s plugin and/or Shopify’s app ecosystems
- Knowledge of modern development tooling like Grunt/Gulp, node, webpack, browserify, postcss, etc.
- Experience using Git for version tracking and collaboration with other developers (know how to do a `git rebase`?)
- Experience working with a team (developer, designers, project managers, marketers), especially remotely
- Understanding of AJAX and experience with the integration of third-party REST-style APIs
- An understanding of current SEO and accessibility best practices
- A working knowledge of performance optimization strategies and their importance (such as caching, asset minification, CDNs, etc.)
- A good sense of design and an eye for the details, able to bridge the gap between designs and implementation—transitions, animations, and fluidity
- Excellent written and verbal professional communication skills—strong command of conversational English, gives heads up when challenges or delays might occur, etc
- A high level of self-management and organizational skills
How will I work with your team?
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://gethired.barrelny.com/dev-application/
You may also be interested in these jobs below