JOB FUNCTION Core Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Lehi, UT,UT
- responsive, elegant and accessible web UIs built with React
- robust, scalable and performant services using Node.js & MongoDB
- secure & maintainable infrastructure as code
- You stay apprised and evaluate emerging technology trends and make recommendations for responsible adoption.
- You advocate for technical priorities and make sure we are doing the right things.
- You influence the technical and strategic direction of your organization and the company as a whole, working closely with other engineers and leaders in the company on technology standards, strategic initiatives and integrations.
- You’re versatile. You know when to think big and when to act small. You’re equally comfortable in both greenfield and refactoring projects.
- You are willing to take risks, make mistakes, and be accountable for cleaning things up when things don’t go as planned.
- You validate what you need to build, what you plan to build, and what you built.
- You care about the quality of your code, user experience and having a rock-solid backend.
- You believe that intuition is great but data is better.
- You’re passionate about working with the product team to help customers and other developers achieve their missions.
- You’re into continuous delivery and DevOps.
- You are highly collaborative. You have the humility to know all of the awesomeness above isn’t achieved by you alone. You love feeling like you have individually contributed and contributed to the success of the team as a whole when you go home at the end of the day.
- You have great relationships your peers and customers that help you succeed.
- Expertise programming in multiple languages, especially Node.js.
- Experience building modern web applications at scale.
- 3+ years of professional experience architecting, engineering, and launching software products and/or services.
- Experience applying an agile software development process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence navigating the complexity of a suite of integrated, enterprise products.
- Experience with microservices architectures.
- Experience with incremental refactoring efforts.
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.kuali.co/about/#careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below