JOB FUNCTION Corporate Recruiter
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,USA
As Toptal rapidly grows, there are constantly new opportunities to join the core team. As a Corporate Recruiter, you will work with Toptal’s Head of Global Recruitment to find top people from across the world to join the company. You will be responsible for identifying and recruiting highly qualified applicants to all open positions at the company, including executive-level opportunities.
You will have the unique opportunity to work with Toptal leadership to learn how a hyper-growth company scales and hires. You will communicate closely with candidates, including explaining Toptal’s core values and mission to them and seeing them through the entire interviewing process. You will be responsible for ensuring that every new Toptal hire is elite, and that the talent bar at the company remains at the highest level possible.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Work with the Head of Recruitment to fill the applicant pipeline with highly qualified candidates for all open core team positions at Toptal.
- Identify and contact A-players who will thrive at Toptal in executive, VP, and team leadership roles.
- Communicate extensively with candidates over a variety of channels, explaining open positions to them and continuously assessing whether they would be good fits.
- Coordinate between key leaders at the company to plan interview funnels that are in line with Toptal’s hiring standards and appropriate for the positions in question.
- Provide interviewers with extensive background information about each candidate.
- Support candidates through the core team interview process as their primary point of contact and stay in touch with interviewers to collect feedback and ensure the interview funnel is executed well.
- Along with the Head of Recruitment, take ownership over the quality of incoming applicants and new hires at the company.
- Communicate information about new hires to the Head of People Operations that is relevant towards customizing the onboarding process for each new hire.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Communicate constantly with teams via Zoom.
- Perfect written and spoken English, and extremely strong communication and people skills.
- 5+ years of recruitment experience, preferably in-house
- Experience recruiting for a variety of functions (finance, HR, sales, etc…)
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of requisitions
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with professionals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to rapidly learn about internal organization structure, culture, and hiring practices.
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of information on candidates from multiple sources.
- Ability to develop an extremely strong understanding of what it takes to thrive at Toptal in a variety of roles and teams.
- You must be able to accurately assess whether candidates would be able to perform and excel at a given position successfully in the long term as the company scales.
- A keen eye for the professional qualities needed to be an outstanding contributor on a large remote team.
- To excel at this position, you must be extremely intelligent, energetic, and proactive.
- You must be a self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- You need to be comfortable with all aspects of global recruitment, and you must always be an outstanding brand ambassador.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.toptal.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate