Customer Experience Specialist
JOB FUNCTION Customer Experience Specialist
LOCATION Headquarters:Woburn, MA,REMOTE
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
- Coordinate on-boarding logistics and go-lives. Guide each Plus customer through a personalized on-boarding lifecycle, using the broader TaxJar team as needed, ensure smooth transition from sales
- Enjoys spending time on calls, listening and talking to customers
- Provide answers to basic sales tax consulting questions via phone and email (don’t worry, we’ll train you to be a sales tax pro)
- Manage customer inquiries against the TaxJar Plus SLA
- Help customers get set up with TaxJar Plus, learn how to use their accounts and enroll in AutoFile
- Spend time getting to know the customer’s profile and adequately preparing prior to each engagement, be proactive
- Track all Plus customer requests and trending issues, maintain notes for each customer proactive / future communications that will be valuable to their business needs, be thoughtful about what is most important to each individual Plus customer and how we can best support them
- Track feedback from customer interactions to contribute to improved on-boarding experiences and product road map
- Be knowledgeable about the near term product road map and able to speak to it, establish a trusted partnership with the customer
- Committed to success from the customer’s point of view
- Enthusiastic about teaching
- Extremely patient…sales tax can be painful and our goal is to ease that pain 🙂
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Highly-skilled in written and verbal communications
- Thoughtful around what we can commit to Plus customers so that we can deliver a great Plus experience
- Able to explain complex concepts in easy to understand language
- Interested in understanding the ins-and-outs of sales tax
- Attentive to details, both in communication and in explaining how TaxJar works
- Interested or have prior experience in eCommerce
- Comfortable working with technology and providing technical support
- Excellent at communicating with the team remotely (chat, video, email, etc)
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we’ll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.taxjar.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below