Customer Service & Inside Sales Associate
JOB FUNCTION Customer Service & Inside Sales Associate
COMPANY Crimson Education
LOCATION Headquarters:Auckland, New Zealand,North America
We’re a company of game-changers.
We strive to help our students envision the best version of themselves and level up. We’re obsessed with our students’ outcomes and measure success against the impossible, and we only play to win.
Come join us as we continue to forge a pathway for our students, connecting them to our passionate team members and our network of more than 2,300 tutors and mentors from around the world! With an HQ in Auckland, New Zealand and offices in more than 24 locations around the world – there’s something for everyone.
We encourage you to find out more about us and explore the ideal career opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
The Customer Service Associate is the primary relationship with our students, post sales. They are the glue that holds all the moving parts together to ensure a great experience, successful delivery of our service, and achievement of student goals. They are also the primary relationship with the student’s parent or guardian post sale, keeping them updated on progress and ensuring their satisfaction with our program.
The day to day of this role will focus on ensuring successful delivery of our service program for the customers you’ll be assigned to. This will include:
- On time and quality service delivery – making sure it all happens as planned, and fixing any issues along the way
- Customer satisfaction – a great experience through the service delivery process
- Successful customer outcomes – we deliver on our commitments
- Candidates will need to work Mon-Fri, 11am-7pm PST– some flexibility is required for occasional weekend client needs
In addition, this role will involve the opportunity to work on ad hoc sales call projects – specifically focused on qualifying leads as they come in from various marketing efforts.
YOU JUST MIGHT BE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF YOU HAVE:
- A background in customer service/account management/inside sales
- A consistent track record of delivering excellent service to customers
- The ability to handle difficult customers or situations and demonstrate successful resolutions
- Has experience working on a team with cross functional peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with proven ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, energetic and upbeat
- Happy to work remotely or from our LA office
If this sounds like you, and the idea of working on exciting projects with a talented team and cutting edge technologies sounds like your cup of tea, get in touch and apply today!
We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://boards.greenhouse.io/crimson/jobs/4119547002
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!