Customer Success Associate Consultant
JOB FUNCTION Customer Success Associate Consultant
COMPANY TrendSpider LLC
LOCATION Headquarters:Chicago, IL,North America
Skills / Requirements
- Understanding of how stock trading works, and basic technical analysis concepts
- Strong intuitive understanding of web based software
- The following skills are not required but are helpful:
- Active day trading/swing trading experience
- Understanding of specific technical analysis strategies such as Fibonacci, candlestick patterns, trendlines, etc.
Compensation / benefits
- Salary offered hourly, or negotiated salary based on experience
- Paid holidays for all US market holidays
- Company sponsored group health insurance (US W-2 employees)
- Remote position – work from home
- Company get togethers several times a year for team to meet
- Tell us about a recent customer facing role you worked in. What was the most difficult customer situation you handled? What happened and how did it turn out?
- What kind of experience do you have with trading? What kind of experience with technical analysis?
- Do you trade for yourself? If so, what is your trading style? What kind of indicators or analysis techniques do you use and why?
- What is a Japanese candlestick and why is it useful for traders?
- What trading software or brokerage do you personally use?
- Do you consider yourself an extravert or an introvert?
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://trendspider.freshteam.com/jobs
You may also be interested in these jobs below