Customer Success Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Customer Success Engineer
- Provide technical support, debugging issues, making HTML/CSS edits and handling complex or custom uses of our products.
- Advise customers on how Raisely meets their technical requirements, from data handling to integrations
- Working with our product engineers to make Raisely easier to use, and build on
- Communicate with customers over email, phone screencasts and video calls
- Welcome and train new customers, partnering with them to create successful fundraising campaigns and use their data well.
- Be a vocal advocate for our customers, bringing their feedback right into our product direction.
- Strategise and make data-driven decisions to make our products better, and our customers love them more – from our onboarding through to ongoing check ins.
- Own our support content, making it the go-to resource for our customers
Improve anything. Your job description doesn’t end with these bullet points.
- You’re a go-getter, you thrive on finding problems and can’t rest until you solve them. You welcome an environment where you can learn and work independently.
- You’re a superb communicator – written and verbal. You’re fluent in English with an engaging, conversational and disarming tone.
- You’re patient and resilient, motivated by helping people and comfortable dealing with new and challenging situations
- You’re not comfortable with the status quo. You’re not in this for a quick dollar, you think the world needs to be better and that technology will get us there.
- Ability to work at least 5 hours a day within GMT+10/AEST (most of our customers are there currently).
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Appropriate permission to work where you live (we can’t sponsor work visas)
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.raisely.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below