Customer Success Manager – Calix Remote Monitoring Service (RMS)
JOB FUNCTION Customer Success Manager – Calix Remote Monitoring Service (RMS)
LOCATION Headquarters:San Jose, California,USA
Remote – USA
- Assist the Services Strategy and Sales teams in identifying key business value drivers for prospects of RMS.
- Translate those key business value drivers into a set of Success Services deliverables and work with the Services Offer team and Commercial team to form the new RMS Success Services offer.
- Provide expert assistance to the Services Sales and Field Sales teams in the positioning of RMS Success Services in the selling cycle to drive deals faster and ensure that RMS Success Services is attached.
- Serve as the Customer Advocate for customers beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, services adoption, and renewals.
- Work cross functionally with consulting services and sales to ensure seamless onboarding.
- Work with customers to identify key business metrics; develop a plan that addresses important business objectives and track and reporting on those metrics to ensure success.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship, gathering product feedback and helping customers plan to maximize their benefit with new feature releases.
- Work with customers to create strategic success plans that effectively demonstrate their ROI.
- Effectively communicate, validate, and propagate self-service assets for customers.
- Establish and own relationships with key customer Business Decision Makers to drive further product adoption.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and give recommendations to Product development based off such, including doing regular customer ‘health check-ups’.
- Participate in broader support of the Customer Community through authoring Best Practice articles and videos, collaborating with Marketing to create compelling Customer Case Studies and contribute to the digital Customer Community.
- Delivering or participating in quarterly product release webinars.
- Assist in developing processes to deliver Success@Scale for the broad base of customers.
- Always be thinking of outside the box ways to increase renewals and drive long term customer success. A proactive approach is taken for each account regardless of segment.
- 5-10+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management or account management functions.
- Network Operations and management experience working, as:
- Network engineer
- Consultant delivering software solutions to Network Operations Centers
- Support Specialist delivering strategic, best practices and coaching to Network Engineers
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Network Operations key business and technical KPIs
- Natural proactive nature who approaches all situations with an empathetic and patient manner.
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically, execute tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical skills that allow for an ease when guiding customers through technical processes.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify, upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of solutions within customer environment.
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- Experience in developing Social Media and Community collateral to drive customer self-service programs.
- Experience in SaaS and Telecommunications industry strongly preferred.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.calix.com/about-calix/careers.html
You may also be interested in these jobs below