Customer Success Specialist (FT & Weekend)
JOB FUNCTION Customer Success Specialist (FT & Weekend)
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote, USA,Remote, USA
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
- Provide answers to questions about TaxJar’s products and services via email and phone (don’t worry, we’ll train you to be a sales tax pro)
- Answer sales tax consulting questions
- Provide first tier triage for questions about our SmartCalcs API, our WooCommerce plugin and Magento extension
- Track all customer requests and trending product issues
- Take the lead on responding to weekend tickets
- Report on ticket trends or FAQ’s during your shift
- Highly-skilled in written and verbal communications, with both our team and our customers
- Curious–you enjoy digging past the surface of a question
- Comfortable working with technology and providing technical support
- Able to approach success from the customer’s point of view
- Extremely patient…sales tax can be painful and our goal is to ease that pain 🙂
- Able to explain complex concepts in easy to understand language
- Interested in understanding the ins-and-outs of sales tax (It’s a big topic!)
- Attentive to details
- Someone with prior experience or interest in eCommerce or SaaS support
- Are a PRO at communicating
- Excel at writing (we’re very serious about this.) You have tip top writing skills and know your way around the do’s and don’ts of grammar.
- Are well-experienced at working remotely
- Are accountable
- Are willing and able to dig into our internal and external resources to find answers to customer questions. (Remember, forty-five states and Washington D.C. all have a sales tax and they’re all… different.)
- Are looking for a culture that prioritizes shipping products and going to market quickly
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re all peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we’ll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.taxjar.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below