Customer Support for Awesome Small Tech Company
JOB FUNCTION Customer Support for Awesome Small Tech Company
COMPANY Sherpa, Inc.
LOCATION Headquarters:Denver, Colorado,Denver
Customer Success Manager
Sherpa, Inc. is growing our team! We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to partner with clients to drive adoption, manage business processes, and grow our business. This role is a balance of individual work within a highly collaborative team. You will be working directly with clients to maintain and grow existing relationships and will identify expansion opportunities with the goal of achieving negative net churn.
This role at Sherpa, Inc. will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at:
- Collaborating with others to drive best practices
- Working directly with clients to achieve success
- Communicating with fellow team members
- Identifying opportunities for product expansion
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company
What you’ll do
As Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
Relentless customer support through multiple channels such as Facebook, Freshdesk, email and chat.
Onboarding new customers and training their staff on how to use the Lead Sherpa platform effectively.
Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment.
Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of our service.
Conducting webinars with groups of customers to assist with onboarding and product adoption.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Professional experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- A great track record of expanding revenue and mitigating customer churn.
- Excellent communication skills, a great listener.
- Tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis.
- Experience working with customer communication and ticketing tools like Intercom and Freshdesk.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.sherpadigitalmedia.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!