Customer Support Manager
JOB FUNCTION Customer Support Manager
COMPANY Tyk Technologies
Who are Tyk?
We are a funded, early stage startup founded in 2015 based out of London. We have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe, our mission: to connect every system in the world.
Tyk has a reputation for delivering excellent customer support, we are a fast growing company and we need someone who can help us to manage, monitor, and constantly improve how we live up to that reputation.
What can you do with us?
We’re looking for a Customer Support Manager that can own our customer service experience, flows and processes. This is not a helpdesk role, we don;t want someone who will be answering support queries. This role is for someone who will can help us monitor, improve, streamline and overall excel at offering the greatest customer support imaginable to our customers.
The primary responsibilities for this role are to:
- Monitor our support channels (community, helpdesk, github) and ensure we’re being responsive
- Monitoring stakeholders for timely replies to open issues
- Triaging issues and managing customer expectations
- Monitoring overdue, expiring or stalled issues and putting a plan together to resolve them
- Reporting on customer support success
- Developing solutions to make support more responsive
- Managing our on-call rota, and ensuring coverage
- Ensuring quality of response, tone and overall approach of Tyk Support
- Following up with customers and users to measure satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and efficient
- Documentation writing / tool generation
- Some understanding of Linux / Web browsers / What an API is
- Can evidence solid experience in understanding of client needs beyond the requirements
- Have 3+ years of experience in a customer support or customer operations role
- Are a team player
- Are business fluent in spoken and written English
- Are passionate about making an impact in a growth environment
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of what it means to deliver high-quality support to a user, and understand the opportunity of turning someone into an advocate through excellence of service.
The internet started by connecting mainframes, by the end of the 20th century 600m desktop and laptop computers exchanged email and web-traffic.
Today around 15 billion ‘things’ are connected to the internet, growing at a rate of a billion per year.
Tyk are committed to enabling interconnectivity between systems and between devices. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
Our early stage team members will shape our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes equity. Everyone has unlimited holiday.
You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, who are developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike.
We’re a distributed team. Work from our London office during induction, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, your mums house, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen.
The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://tyk.io/about/team/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate