Customer Support Representative (Remote or Kitchener-Waterloo HQ)
JOB FUNCTION Customer Support Representative (Remote or Kitchener-Waterloo HQ)
LOCATION Headquarters:Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario,canada
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be helping us full-time with customer support. This includes doing things such as:
- Building meaningful relationships with customers
- Prioritizing tickets and answering them as soon as possible
- Hopping on screenshare calls to diagnose problems and educating users
- Working very closely with Engineering to get solutions rolled out
- Updating our FAQ, making training videos, and doing webinars
- Building and placing a process around Customer Support
- Analyze daily metrics and proactively reach out to customers regarding issues
Since you will be the face of our company to customers, you will also:
- Let the rest of the team know about any customers’ suggestions or feedback
- Regularly update our internal company wikis
We’re pretty relaxed when it comes to working hours. However, we’ve noticed that most customers contact us between 10am-6pm (UTC-5).
HOW WE CURRENTLY DO SUPPORT
Our customer support is currently done by 1.5 people — our Customer Success Manager and our CEO.
Our first line of support is our support email address. All support emails come into Help Scout into a shared queue.
Every now and then we jump on a Zoom screen share or call a customer to further diagnose problems.
- 1 or 2 years of Customer Support or Customer Service experience
- Some basic technical chops (nothing advanced but you should be able to pick up technical troubleshooting concepts quickly)
- We don’t require any formal university or college education, but you should have demonstrated the ability to learn new things quickly
- Worked at a startup or a small company before
- Worked with Help Scout, Mixpanel, or Salesforce before
- Experience using Chrome extensions
- Basic programming (HTML, SQL) skills
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- Salary: $45,000 – 55,000/year Canadian Dollars (based on years of experience)
- Benefits (Health, Dental, etc) through our company HSA
- Catered lunches every day and snacks at the office
- Work remotely or from our office in Waterloo — your choice
- Vacation travel spending allowance
- Laptop of your choice
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://tryprospect.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!