Customer Support Specialist – North America
JOB FUNCTION Customer Support Specialist – North America
LOCATION Headquarters:Sydney, Australia,Sydney, Australia
- Being the first point of contact for customer questions. This is mainly email based, but may be extended to chat or phone support in the future. Occasional outbound phone calls are required
- Writing user documentation and creating helpful videos so our customers can find answers 24/7.
- Investigate technical issues and see them through to resolution. This includes technical troubleshooting, bug reporting, helping to set priorities, and always keeping the customer in the loop and setting expectations.
- Contribute customer feedback. At Qwilr the customer’s voice matters and everyone working with customers is able to help funnel that feedback right back into the product.
- Work with your team members to constantly improve the customer’s experience. You’ll have a real voice in making the product better.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with support and documentation.
- You have ideally worked remotely previously.
- You are a trusted person for technical troubleshooting in your company
- You have written many help docs (and are fantastic at it!)
- You live in North America and can work Pacific Time hours
- Additionally, you are…
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://jobs.qwilr.com/o/account-executive-north-america
You may also be interested in these jobs below