Customer Support Specialist
JOB FUNCTION Customer Support Specialist
LOCATION Headquarters:Hayward, CA,Must be located: USA
Quartzy is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to ensure that our customers are getting the best level of service possible. We are experiencing tremendous growth, and in this role, you’ll have the chance to help us define our fulfillment processes as our company scales.
You are an outgoing and friendly person who is motivated by helping other people to solve problems. You thrive in a busy environment, and believe that keeping things organized is an essential part of getting anything done. If you catch a mistake in your work or someone else’s, you’re driven to find out not only why it happened, but how you can prevent it from happening again. Above all else, you are extremely detail oriented. Double and triple checking to ensure you’ve addressed every possible scenario is a part of your workflow, and you pride yourself on never leaving a question unanswered or a follow-up forgotten.
What you’ll do
- Resolve customer issues in an empathetic and concise manner
- Process time-sensitive POs
- Maintain productive relationships with multiple vendors
- Act as a go-between between vendors and customers
- Ensure acknowledgement and confirmation of orders
What we’d like
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
What we offer
- Exciting team events such as happy hours, off-site retreats, bubble soccer
- Rich medical benefits (health, dental, and vision)
Does that sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.quartzy.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!