Data Analyst, Insights
JOB FUNCTION Data Analyst, Insights
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,North America
- Here are some of the ways we bring value to doctors
- Our data stack run on Python, Snowflake, Spark, and Airflow
- We have over 350 private repositories in Github containing our applications, forks of gems, our own internal gems, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we’re currently about 65% distributed
- Find out more information on the Doximity engineering blog
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process
- Play a key role in creating client-facing analytics by working closely with our Client Service Managers and Sales teams.
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts and other developers to define and complete data projects from analysis to reporting.
- Show off your engineering skills by creating data products from scratch and automating code so they can be re-used continually.
- Leverage Doximity’s extensive datasets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform.
- Grow into a presentation/communication-focused role or dive deeper into more-involved technical challenges – the choice is yours.
- B.S. or M.S. in quantitative field with 2-4 years of experience.
- Working knowledge of statistics and visualization.
- Expert SQL skills with proven ability to create and to evaluate complex SQL statements involving numerous tables and complex relationships.
- Fluent in Python and experience using common modules (numpy, pandas, statsmodels, matplotlib) for EDA.
- Comfortable with UNIX command line interface and standard programming tools (vim/emacs, git, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize incoming tasks from different stakeholders.
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for data.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services products (EC2, S3, Snowflake).
- Prior exposure to workflow management tools (Airflow).
- Experience leveraging Apache Spark to perform analyses or process data.
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals and their connections
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds
- Business decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, and insights
- We like to have fun – company outings, team lunches, and happy hours
- Doximity has industry leading benefits. For an updated list, see our career page
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://workat.doximity.com/positions/
You may also be interested in these jobs below