JOB FUNCTION Data Analyst
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,U.S.A
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts, data scientists, and other developers to define and complete data projects.
- Show off your coding skills by creating data products from scratch and streamlining/automating existing code.
- Leverage Doximity’s extensive data sets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform.
- Play a key role in creating both product- and client-facing analytics.
- Grow into a presentation/communication-focused role or dive deeper into more-involved technical challenges – the choice is yours.
- Learn from experienced mentors and build your technical and non-technical skill sets.
- B.S. or M.S. in quantitative field with 2-4 years of experience
- Decent knowledge of statistics and visualization
- Fluent in SQL and python. These skills are an absolute must
- Comfortable with UNIX command line interface and standard programming tools (vim/emacs, git, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize incoming tasks from different stakeholders
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for data
- Prior exposure to machine learning techniques (regressors, classifiers, etc) is a plus
- Experience leveraging Apache Spark to perform analyses or process data is a plus
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://workat.doximity.com/positions/
You may also be interested in these jobs below