Data Engineer (Remote)
JOB FUNCTION Data Engineer (Remote)
COMPANY GetTechTalent GmbH
LOCATION Headquarters:Berlin,Must be located: Europe
- Translate data into actionable insights, reports, and visuals.
- Consult customers on (technical) feasibility of their reporting requirements
- Build scalable, highly performant infrastructure for delivering clear business insights from a variety of raw data sources.
- Build and optimize data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Extract, transform, load, merge, analyse and visualize data across various sources.
- Perform root cause analysis to answer business questions and identify opportunities improvement.
- Define, deliver and continuously optimize reports and visuals to maximize business insights.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering, Data Analytics, or a related field
- Experience with ETL processes (e.g., using AWS Stitch Data)
- Full proficiency with SQL and NoSQL across various databases
- Full proficiency with MS Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau, or a related solution
- Solid business acumen and understanding of industry KPIs (e.g., in eCommerce)
- Working experience with cloud infrastructures (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) is a big plus
- Working experience with Python, R, .NET, Matlab are a big plus
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in working remotely and with B2B contracts
- Willingness to contribute to the GetTechTalent community
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://gettechtalent.com/team.html
You may also be interested in these jobs below