JOB FUNCTION DevOps Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Conshohocken, PA ,United States
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A DEVOPS ENGINEER:
Create efficient, reliable infrastructure with code, automate processes and provide operational support.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Provide on-call support to resolve and/or escalate production incidents or issues outside normal working hours including support during software deployment/release activities.
- Participate in all phases of system development, deployment, configuration, and monitoring including performance and availability, alerting, data integrity, security and capacity planning.
- Build and maintain our machine learning infrastructure
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A highly collaborative software engineer with a passion for modern infrastructure
- A deep understanding of fundamental Internet technologies
- A strong understanding of operating systems, networking, and software engineering fundamentals
- Experience using AWS or other virtualized infrastructure
- Excitement to use tools such as Docker, Ansible, Packer, Troposphere, Consul, Jenkins, SonarQube, and AWS
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration. MySQL experience is a plus
- Familiarity with several scripting languages (e.g. python, bash) and have in-depth experience with at least one
- Demonstrable skills in continuous deployment, configuration, networking and integration
- Experience running a high-volume website in a production environment is a plus
- 6+ years of relevant experience OR Bachelors in Computer Science
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Python expertise
- Demonstrated ability to build and run high-volume Internet services
- Previous contribution to Open-Source Software
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a a very talented and passionate team of personalization zealots
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there’s something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you’re free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- Unlimited PTO
- You’ll never go hungry – catered lunches and tons of snacks
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.monetate.com/about/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate