Crimson Wine Group
Digital Marketing Manager
JOB FUNCTION Digital Marketing Manager
COMPANY Crimson Wine Group
LOCATION Headquarters:Napa, CA,Remote
- Develop strategies to drive online traffic, e-commerce growth, and increased visitor traffic to our wineries.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns through a variety of channels including but not limited to: web, mobile, SEO, PPC, and social.
- Define the process for creating, editing, and delivering high-impact content campaigns across multiple digital channels to our target audiences.
- Track and analyze conversion rates and overall website performance and optimize over time.
- Collaborate with key business partners in marketing and across the organization on campaigns that increase brand awareness.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of online platforms in collaboration with marketing, technology, and e-commerce teams.
- Work with e-commerce and brand management team to identify and execute campaigns to drive awareness, visitor traffic, and revenue.
- Identify enhancements that create best-in-class digital experience for customers.
- Focus on website performance, insights, and opportunities that drive toward company goals and key performance metrics.
- Support brand teams by documenting best practices for digital marketing.
- Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships.
- Partner with outside agencies to test digital marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.), the equivalent of 3-5 years related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing technologies and best practices for optimization from a digital agency or e-commerce company.
- At least three to five years of experience in content development and best practices digital advertising, social media advertising, web writing, editing, and publishing experience, including DTC experience.
- Experience managing digital experiences across platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of PPC and SEO.
- Must be technically inclined and highly proficient in Google Analytics, Google Ads/PPC, SEO, and gaining insights through data.
- Proven ability to drive performance and focus on key performance indicators to meet company objectives.
- Strong project management, communication, and collaboration skills required.
- Experience tracking campaigns from analytics perspective required.
- Experience in e-commerce required.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Windows (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) is required.
- Able to lift and carry 40 lbs for short periods.
- Must provide salary requirements to be considered.
- Position is located in Napa, CA, but will consider remote candidates in Central, Mountain or Pacific locations. Preference will be given to candidates who can work in Napa, CA.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/
You may also be interested in these jobs below