Digital Marketing Manager
JOB FUNCTION Digital Marketing Manager
COMPANY Daymark Interactive
LOCATION Headquarters:Atlanta, GA,USA
Key Accountability/Performance measurements
- Manage monthly ad spend of $50,000 or greater
- Work closely with clients to develop strategic plans and implement those plans to hit client goals and targets.
- Provide reporting, account optimizations, and on-time delivery to meet the customer satisfaction
Key Result Areas (KRA’s)
- Provide functional expertise, and best practices and recommendations regarding the execution of digital marketing campaigns. Apply expertise to client campaigns to achieve or exceed desired results.
- Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
- Use conversion rate optimization as a key metric for account optimizations.
- Implementing testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, landing page messaging, landing page layout, audience segmentation, placements, networks, and 3rd-party tools.
- Contribute to thought leadership by periodic writing of blog posts and brainstorming sessions for blog content ideas.
- Working with sales and management to develop and improve prospecting, reporting, and proposal development tactics.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Analyze, review, and report on regular basis for successes and opportunities in an effort to maximize results.
- Be punctual, adaptable, open to learning new systems and innovative technologies, practice good communication and be an example of integrity.
- Communicate with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and account management.
- Performs workflow analysis and develops methods for process improvements
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Participation in team and client meetings
- Willingness to continue education/training in emerging areas.
- Google Adwords certification is a must.
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience managing campaigns with ad spend greater than $15,000 per month
- Candidates should be prepared to show results of past work and performance metrics achieved.
- Expertise in Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook Advertising campaign development and management
- Expertise in analyzing campaign performance metrics and conversion metrics to monitor and improve performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Proficient with tracking & reporting software.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.daymarkinteractive.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below