Digital Marketing Manager
JOB FUNCTION Digital Marketing Manager
COMPANY JW Agency
LOCATION Headquarters:REMOTE,North America
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: CEO
The Digital Marketing Manager will be leading a team of ads managers at a fast growing digital marketing agency – JW Agency. We provide our clients with strategic Facebook & Instagram advertising campaigns within the online education space such as digital courses, online programs, high-ticket masterminds, and more. Accountability is huge and we strive to “wow” our clients every day.
Key aspects of the role include supporting CEO in driving agency initiatives and contribute to the overall business operations success and ongoing growth of the agency. Responsible for developing and implementing client funnel strategies and campaigns following the JW Agency process, managing and mentoring a team of Ads Managers, leading internal meetings within the advertising division and leading / assisting on client strategy accounts and calls. Will possess extensive Facebook advertising and digital strategy knowledge along with exceptional leadership skills to continue to nurture and grow the agencies culture.
- Oversee and ensure ad managers are meeting KPI’s for all clients
- Provide assistance to ad managers with all issues that occur with clients and their accounts
- Weekly sessions with ad managers to ensure accounts are always successful.
- Assist ad managers to continue to create innovative strategies for each client account.
- Weekly, sometimes daily, check-ins on client accounts your ad managers oversee
- Provide high-level support to clients when necessary
- Attend monthly client strategic calls with ad managers and ad specialists
- Increase client relationship and trust with periodic touch points
- Oversee account if/when ad manager is unavailable due to sickness or vacation
- Lead ad managers and assist in their digital marketing knowledge and growth
- Weekly overview to CEO of client accounts
- Stay abreast of Facebook updates, changes, and digital marketing strategies.
- Increase client results due to added high-level support
- Increased client retention
- Increased client support so they feel like family
- Create a tight-knit culture within the team to increase trust, results, and overall productivity
- Intermediary between CEO and clients and their accounts to take care of issues
- Remove CEO from daily client account needs
- North American time zone
- 40 hours+ / week available to JW Agency Team
- Expert level Facebook ad and digital marketing strategy knowledge
- Ability to lead and manage internal team members
- Ability to be on all of the team strategic meetings
- Amazing communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail and a love for analytics
- Ability to handle potential high-pressure situations with clients and/or their accounts
- Thrive in a fast-paced agency environment
- Be open to leadership trainings and continually growing as a leader
- High-speed internet access with an appropriate space for client & team communications
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via #
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate