Digital Product Manager
JOB FUNCTION Digital Product Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote,USA, UK
It’s not what you think, it’s how you think.
Herrmann transforms the way that individuals, teams, and organizations think about work the world over. Our solution draws on research from cognitive neuroscience, I/O psychology and learning theory to create powerful insights for millions of people. We’re looking for a Product Manager with the growth mindset to help us scale it to billions.
We’re seeking an experienced product lead the development of digital products that will fuel the continued growth and impact of our business. You’ll set the product vision and execute on opportunities to enrich the lives of our users, improve their interactions in teams and generate more value for their organizations. You’ll work directly with the CEO and leaders from other key functions to drive execution on great ideas, build products that will transform lives and, as a result, the future of our business.
Do you have a track record of producing extraordinary products that make users excited to come back for more? Do you have great ideas for digital product design, a good eye (and ear) for what features will delight users, and knowledge of key trends and technologies shaping the digital workplace? Do you want to truly own a critical role driving exponential growth for a business doing meaningful, life-changing work? If that’s you, this will be the best job you’ve ever had.
● Develop the product strategy and roadmap for highly-scalable digital products, features and API services, focusing on those which support recurring value in a SaaS business model
● Own the entire digital product lifecycle from end to end, including planning, writing product requirements, design, prototyping, development, success measurement, and continuous improvement
● Serve as a champion for the voice of our customers, both the individual Thinker (end-user) and the organizational client, partnering with Product Marketing, UX, Sales, Customer Success and our clients and partners to gather customer insights and incorporate them into thoughtful design, feature prioritization and go-to-market decisions
● Drive agile cross-functional execution of development in partnership with colleagues in Platform, Operations, Customer Support and Global to create a healthy, high-achieving team
● An interest in psychology, cognitive neuroscience, I/O psychology, psychometrics, organizational behavior, or learning theory
● Strong technical foundation, with at least a few years of product management and development experience in digital/software ecosystems
● You already have a few successful software products with a large user base under your belt, including the launch at least 2 products that have generated substantial new value
● Experience with products in at least one (and ideally both) of the following technical domains:
○ Natural language processing
○ API / data-driven product integration strategies
● Experience and knowledge of SaaS/subscription business models
● A propensity for data, with the ability to define problems, set objectives, collect data, measure success, and draw valid conclusions using both qualitative and quantitative methods
● Experience with scrum / agile methodologies and strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and an understanding of how to manage and align resources to achieve desired results
● Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged
● A love for understanding users, digging deep into their thinking and developing a strong empathy for their needs
● Broad interests and the ability to quickly “read the tea leaves” to recognize the product and design trends that will impact our business and clients
● Energy and enthusiasm, with the ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects at a time, and meet scheduled deadlines while remaining a pleasant human being
● Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to relate complex subjects (cognitive sciences/psychology) in an accessible, engaging way with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
● A preference for autonomy and initiating independent action when needed, rolling up your sleeves to do it / build it / make it happen / sell it internally and externally
● Experience working in a mobile and remote environment with global intercultural teams
● Comfort dealing with ambiguity and realities of a fast-growing business
Preferred Additional Experience:
● Experience in widely-spoken non-English languages
● Scrum Product Owner Certification
● Familiarity and experience with development languages / frameworks, most notably Ruby on Rails, JS framework, and HTML5 /CSS along with Jira and Confluence for stories and documentation
● Experience in both B2B and B2C environments
Compensation & Career Development:
The compensation package is designed to incentivize your contributions to the growth of the business. You’ll get a competitive base (but without the commuting costs!) and be eligible for significant upside based on the company’s success and your ability to drive business results. Rest assured that your success in this role will be greatly rewarded.
We intend for this role to evolve into a prominent global role. To further your development, you will have access to executive coaching and a personal learning & development budget, in addition to regular informal development discussions and annual impact reviews. As you settle into the role, we will work with you to create and maintain a long-term development plan to support continued growth and learning as you establish your career with Herrmann.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Herrmann’s values. We welcome people of different thinking preferences, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are a proudly woman-owned business, an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
Location & Travel:
Because we’re a 100% remote-working company, so you can be based anywhere. Seriously. As long as there’s a good internet connection and you can overlap working hours with your team members as needed, we’re happy for you to work from whatever environment you find fits your life and productivity style the best.
Although most of the time you will be working from that place, willingness to travel is required, as you will be expected to be available to travel on short notice for activities that require physical presence.
Never worked for a fully remote company? Are you organized, happy communicating across a variety of media, and excited about getting more focus? Are you craving autonomy at work and the freedom to explore your world? If so, you’ll do the best work of your life at Herrmann. We are confident you’ll thrive and succeed because we invest to make sure that remote working works for everyone on our team.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via email@example.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate